TR2-3 Register

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR2-3 Register
From: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:58:24 -0400 (EDT)
Whoooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rookie list operator messed up.

The message quoted below went out (as a result of an accidental key stroke)
when I was only half done writing it.  The gist of the finished message (to
come later) includes my concern for how data is collected, also my support
for a net register. Thirty years of doing this by hand and looking at a lot
of other people's data taught me something.  It just wasn't how to use this PC.

Look for more later.