This really SUX!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: This really SUX!
From: Hugh R McAleer <vitesse@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:44:36 -0400
The motor in the 7 was getting a bit louder yesterday on the way into
work like a valve ticking.........thought it might be my ears playing a
trick on me.

After work, as I went through the gears and went into 3rd ( not a factor
in this story ) blue smoke billowed out the rear.  No, I have not been
beating the car, taking it up to 4k routinely.

Tried driving it again, keep the revs below 1500.... it is OK, go above
2-25K. smoke....and a lot of it!

I'm not going to mess with it, I'm off to Gulf Shores to look at the
ocean and the sea gulls........and wondering if you are pondering what I
am pondering.........

probably should have had a V8<VBG>

Take Care
SMOKIN' TR7 Hugh!