Moronic Newbie Breake Master Cyl ?? #2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moronic Newbie Breake Master Cyl ?? #2
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:29:31 EDT
Ok, I hate to admit that I can't figure it out... but I have a whole list of
excuses, including that I am waiting for my (used, hard to locate) manual for
the TR6 to arrive...

How the heck to I get the elements out of the master cylinder once it's out
of the car? On my old Healey, it was a circlip (I think). This sucker has
some kinda valve body in the "up-pipe" into the reservoir, and this seems to
a) be locked in place and b) keep the main shaft from coming out of the
cylinder body.

What gives?

-- Confused and Nonplussed in Pasadena