Brake Master Cylinder Trauma

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Master Cylinder Trauma
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:17:53 EDT
Hey guys-

I want to thank everyone who has posted to such threads as "Oil Pressure
Blues" and "Theft Proofing"-- you have all been a source of aid and
inspiration, as well as a few well-needed laughs.

New issue. I must rebuild my brake master cylinder on my 69 TR6. I have not
yet found myslef a manual (I think I have on on order, tho). Anything special
to know? I have the Moss rebuild kit, and will buy a honer tonight. I havent
done this since I rebuilt the one on my Healey about 25 yearsa ago! If there
are any special hints, I'd appreciate them.

Regards-

Rod Pyle
69 TR6
57 Austin Healey