Re:TR6 electrical

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:TR6 electrical
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:19:20 -0400

2. When all lights are on, applying brake will cause all left rear
lights to go off (again, new bulbs did not help).

and/or in the harness if possible, to make sure they don't have a bare spot
that's rubbing together and making them act like one wire or maybe something at
the connections (dirt/grunge/spider web/pushed together) at the tail/brake light
that is making them become one.

If you loaded your trunk for your trips, like I did for VTR, then something
might have crunched your wiring together in the trunk.

Bud

Thanks in advance -- I drive the 6 a LOT -- 8000 miles so far this year,
including from northern Illinois to Sebring 12 Hour, VTR in Maine, and
TRF party -- all great events.
--
uncle jack
TR4 racer -- 10 mpg