TR6 electrical

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 electrical
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:48:20 -0500
I have two electrical problems with my TR6 that I'm going to tackle
shortly. I suspect that both problems are ground-related, but before I
spend countless hours with the ohmmeter, has anyone had these specific
problems? Maybe your experience will reduce the time I need to spend:

1. Right front headlight significantly dimmer than left headlight (true
even after replacing sealed beams).

2. When all lights are on, applying brake will cause all left rear
lights to go off (again, new bulbs did not help).

Thanks in advance -- I drive the 6 a LOT -- 8000 miles so far this year,
including from northern Illinois to Sebring 12 Hour, VTR in Maine, and
TRF party -- all great events.
--
uncle jack
TR4 racer -- 10 mpg