Re: Discrimination

To: Anjison@aol.com
Subject: Re: Discrimination
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:41:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I think it was George Benard Shaw (sp?).

I lived in Rochester, Kent - about 25 miles east of London - for a year.
Throughout my entire stay, I was always encountering situations that proved this
out!  In all cases, my hosts were most gracious and after having a little laugh
at my expense, took the time to explain the subtle differences between our
languages.  In most cases, the etymology made sense and the words/phrases have
become part of my vocabulary!

Cheers,

Dave,
San Diego, Ca
1970 TR6 PI

A wise man once said that the British and Americans are two great countries
divided by a common language.......I THINK it was Mark Twain.....but PLEASE
don't flame me too badly if it wasn't and it was someone like Winston
Churchill!!!

Fred
3-72 Spits
1-73 TR6