Re: Discrimination

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Discrimination
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:54:57 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Don't worry Phil   - to us across the pond the American way of spelling
is all wrong anyway  - I'm just getting used to the 'alternative' word
set you guys use as well, I'm even calling a wing a fender sometimes,
and rocker panels really threw me for a start until I realised that they
really are sills.......... just remeber when we say HOOD we really mean
the rag top that fits over your head when its rains and not the bonnet !

Brian Johnson