Re: The Last 250?

To: "Terry H. Vibbert" <thevibb@evansville.net>
Subject: Re: The Last 250?
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:14:03 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Terry,
        On CD7766L, I have the american racing wheels on it. These are the four
spoke wheels that was a dealer option for the TR-6. On 2908LO, It has wire
wheels. But I am in the process of restoring her. I think I will try to
find the american racing wheels that was an option for the 250. If not I
will consider panasports. Valencia Blue is the original color on CD7766L. I
found that Martin Senior Paints was the only one that was close to the
original color. I haven't seen another paint product that has come close. I
have seen 2 250's painted with the MSP and both are Valencia Blue. What a
striking color.
Kevin