Re: Another VTR Story

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Another VTR Story
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:59:17 -0400
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bud, you now have 11 months and 10 days to complete this assignment, and
please do not forget the people coming in from the N.E. as well as down
from the North, maybe just maybe, the people coming up from the south
can try and sneak in under cloud cover, waiting to adjust my carb for
2000 & 2001.  Thanks.   "FT"