Re: 'Pacesetter' header

To: "MWO Jeans & Fashion" <MWO.Jeans.Fashion@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: 'Pacesetter' header
From: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:49:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Michael,

 Yes, the Pacesetter is still available from JC Whitney. The catalogue lists
them for 75-80 Spit for $114.95 with 10% off by ordering from the current
catalogue. Oops, I see that you have a pair of Spit 4s. I have seen a few
used 4 into 2 headers that might fit your application. There's a place here
in Michigan that has advertised a few.

You might want to hit:

http://hometown.aol.com/trispare/index.html/index.html

Have fun,