Re: TR Register International Rally

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR Register International Rally
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:08:21 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Looks like I missed all the good bits  by arriving late on Sunday !! (I
did arrive just after midday though)

What I did manage to get  were pictures of one L.Guyot just after being
interviewed with his Vitesse  - he's not very photogenic though as he
wouldn't watch the birdie !
I must have miscounted the cars as well - maybe Saturday is the day to
go!!

Brian Johnson