Re: The silence is deafening

To: sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: Re: The silence is deafening
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:51:18 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 01-Aug-99 17:04:18 Eastern Daylight Time,
sanborn@net1plus.com writes:

> Got to meet over a dozen listers.   I will write up a short trip report
>  after I get through this mail

Brian, cool.   Wish I had been there.  We (The Triumph Club of North Florida)
had our third planning meeting yesterday for the VTR South Eastern Regional
in Oct (28-31) in Lake City, Florida (intersection of I-10 and I-75).

I am in charge.  Hope we can do as well, on a smaller scale, of course,
because it is a Regional meet.  We expect about 90 or a hundred cars.  I've
been to two National and three Regional meets and am looking forward to this
one.  Also looking forward to your report.  Cheers.

Art Kelly