Newly Proud Owner!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Newly Proud Owner!
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 23:51:58 EDT
List-

I've been lurking for some time, as I have been looking at both Austin
Healey's and Triumphs for the new FUN car to buy. After my (revolting)
experiences with my TR7 I was wary, but finally a TR6 won the day.

New car is a 1969 French Blue (orig. Burgundy) TR6, CC27080. Great shape.
Only deviations from stock seem to be wheels (trim rings and no Rostyles) and
exhaust system. And the rocker cover is blue, not chrome. Otherwise original
and solid.

It will occupy a proud position next to the (aging, rusty) Healey100/6 in the
garage. At last, an LBC project that RUNS.

Hallelujia.

Thanks for the great info.

Rod Pyle
69 TR6