Re: British Car Day

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Day
From: Neal Grotenhuis <grotenhuis@ne.mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:39:39 -0400
Roger, this weekend is Triumph weekend at Museum of Transportation in
Brookline Mass.
I missed last weekend, so I'll follow my brother's TR6 (he won 1st last
year!) with my 61 Healey.
My 75 TR6 would barely get "diamond in the rough" award.  If its
Triumphs you're interested in, don't miss this Sunday!