RE: Rimmer Bros question...urgent...!

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rimmer Bros question...urgent...!
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:50:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <frearji@montevallo.edu>
Ian,

The sales flyer I have states:
FREE Carriage of parts Direct to you from the UK on all orders over 75
pounds (Sterling)  Plus, Extra Bonus Offer 10 pounds (Sterling) off any
order over 150 pounds (Sterling)  All orders must be received by 5pm (UK
time) on Friday 23rd July.

Restrictions are:
Bodyshells, Hard tops, Chassis, Rollbars, Wire wheel sets, Engines, and GT-6
& Spitfire Bonnets.

You have to quote ref "VTR99" to get this free carriage.

Hope that helps out

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII
'74 Spitfire 1500