Re: ZS Damper Oil Leak

To: Bud Rolofson <Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov>
Subject: Re: ZS Damper Oil Leak
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:26:32 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, dsharpe@ejhs.k12.vt.us, jktr250@aol.com
Bud:

Thanks so much for the advice. I just so happened to finish the
job before coming upstairs to check the list.

Your description is perfect. I used a 1/4" steel rod to tap out
the adjusting screw and clip, replaced the hardened, old "o" ring
and reinserted by reversing the process from the top of the shaft.
All went well and no more leak.

Thanks again.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA