RE: New subscriber introduction

To: "'Kai Radicke'" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "'Roger Colson'" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New subscriber introduction
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:35:13 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on pike.sover.net)WHO from arc1a112.bf.sover.net [209.198.80.112] 209.198.80.112Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:38:40 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for the great links. I guess I haven't visited lately... I just went
there and see what you mean. Thanks for all your effort! It's this kind of
info that makes the Internet/LBC hobby(fanaticism) so much more enjoyable!

What does "plantagenet" stand for? I recall a Dr.WHO episode where the
military rulers name was Plantagenet fighting the "Tractators". By the way,
John Pertwey (sp.?) has recently passed away. If you have seen Dr. WHO,
you'll know that he was an "auto fanatic" who was always driving various
exotic mini-autos that he actually built for the episodes. Healso built a
small hovercraft, which I believe is a popular British hobbie. TRHover3a
anyone?