New subscriber introduction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New subscriber introduction
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:52:30 -0400
Greetings fellow listers,

   I have been lurking for a couple of weeks to get a feel for the
character of this list.

   My reason for joining this list is to gather information about
Triumph TRs, with the intention of obtaining a TR3x in the future.  ( I
like the classic style of the TR3x)

   My early experience with rebuilding cars was with SAAB two
strokes while I was in high school and college.

   A fellow worker has regaled me with the joys of owning a LBC.  He
has owned a TR3a, Land Rovers and has a show winning Jag. E
type.

   Participating in this list will help me to obtain the right vehicle.

   I live in Massachusetts, just outside of Boston.  My training has
been chemistry and electronics.  I work as a test engineer for a
company that designs digital cameras.  For fun I watch Silent films
and work with the local Theatre Organ club in producing the Silent
Film Concerts.

Happy Motoring,

Roger Colson
sassamon@mediaone.net