Chicago Historics

To: mmason@lindenwood.edu
Subject: Chicago Historics
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:17:44 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The Chicago Historics is now known as the Brian Redman International
Challenge. It takes place at Road America Fri-sat-Sun July 23-24-25.

Lots of stuff including CanAms, Historic Stock Cars, etc. etc. Two
nights of councours in downtown Elkhart, auctionss, toy shows, etc etc.

If you go, you'll be welcome at our paddock along the straight between
turns 3 and 5, just across the bridge from the British Car Corral,
upstream of the waste oil flow. We're the blue and white TR4 with the
surrey top, #59.

Also of interest to TRistas will be Bill Dentinger's original TR3, Bob
Wismer with the world's only extant TR-based Tornado, Don Brick's TR4,
Gary Wiezorek's brand new TR4, and Jeff Snook's TR3, one of the
prettiest and fastest in the U.S. There are some other cars at the races
too (maybe 500 of them) but I seldom notice them.
--
uncle jack
TR4 racer -- yeehaa