Triumph TR, Maintenance, Modification, and Tuning

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph TR, Maintenance, Modification, and Tuning
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:39:15 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
One time offer.
To the best of my knowledge this book has no copyright and if it did it is
expired.
If you want a copy I will e-mail it once. It consists of eight .rar files,
one of which is an executable. Put them all in one directory and run the
.exe . There are that many because of internet limitations on file size.
Total size of the .pdf is 6.8 meg.
If someone actually owns the copyright and it is still valid they can
contact me and I will ask each of you to remove it from your hard drives and
I hope you will comply. No profit involved here, only the preservation of
our cars.
Will make considerations for Digesters but only 2 mailings at the most.
The book covers TR2-4.
Contact me offline to save bandwidth.
Andy D