Tr6 run on

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tr6 run on
From: wsachse@ncinter.net (William Sachse)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:19:03 -0400
Listers-
        I have been working on the '71 Tr6 and can't seem to straighten out
the carbs.  I replaced the air valve diaphragms as both failed and the car
was undriveable.  Since doing that, I can not eliminate a severe case of
run-on.  I have checked the needles for flush against the air valve, set
and reset the throttle linkage per instructions and checked the air valves
for free movement (metallic click when it hits the carb body).  Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

                                        Bill Sachse
                                        '71 Tr6
                                        '67 Tr4A