RE: Tranny Oil Leak

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Ian Clough'" <ian.clough@entrust.com>
Subject: RE: Tranny Oil Leak
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:08:00 +0100
whats wrong with that, as long as its not excessively leave it as is,
protects your frame and floorboards from rusting. (seriously!) Oil leak can
come from the gearbox, od if fitted, flywheel housing, rocker cover to name
but a few. Common in the sense as all LBC's tend to oil after about a year,
some do it even in the shop when new...