Re: TR4A service person needed

To: "Brad Kahler" <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A service person needed
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:17:32 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Brad,

I am flattered to the core... but...  you must crazy.... I have enough of a
problem finding time to do the work I my own car.

I would be more than happy to help anyone in the Mass area with questions,
advice and dialog.... if they really think it's worth there time.   I'm up
for pitching in for guys who need help doing there own restoration
work..... I could not have gotten my engine in and out without the help of
other TR owners here in local Mass.

But taking on work on other cars as a service is not possible.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)