Wanted!! Mk1 Spit body!

To: "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted!! Mk1 Spit body!
From: Douglas Hansen <dagger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:45:25 -0400
                 1964 Triumph Spitfire, $WANTED
                                    (Augusta, GA)

     I am looking for a Early Spitfire 4 Mk1 or Early Mk2. I want to
restore a Mk1 only with the lever action door handles
     and the header-tank. I have a Mk2 and want to cut its rear
end/trunk off and add a Mk1 to it. OR if I can find a whole
     tub of a Mk1 that will work too. or any other complete car;
complete cheap... if anyone has a good solid 1/2 (rear) of a
     Mk1 I would like to save it... It can even be shipped anywhere... I
just shipped 1/2 of a TR4 with Fedex today and it
     was easy; just $250 for 2 day air @ 310lbs etc! also need a Mk1
radiator; door handles; head and some block parts
     thanks; Douglas Hansen saving the Mk1s and not racing them!!!!

Special Options:

     Hardtop

Contact Information:

     Name: Douglas Hansen