List get-together

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List get-together
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:55:36 -0400
Cc: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Fred Thomas writes:

>Would anyone care to set-up a get-a-quainted in the lounge get together
>for all the list people attending, it would be nice for all to start
>putting faces on these names. Maybe this would bring Phil out of hiding.

Great Idea.  We can have the fist fights in person and get the flaming
out of the way.

Just kidding, of course.   A bunch of us got together last year in Hudson
and it is great to be able to put a face with a name.  I too met up with
several listers in England last May when I was there.  Its like meeting
a long time pen pal.

And Phil,  If you don't come to Portland we will bring Portland to YOU!

Dave Massey