Re: VTR Convention

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Convention
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:47:51 -1000
Bud Rolofson and myself will be pushing each other along trying to get
to VTR Maine.  I'll be trailering my (NON Trailer queen) 64 spitfire and
Bud will be in his TR6.  Not sure what day we'll get there for sure and
I know I'll probably have to leave a day early in order to catch my
flight back to Johnston Island but I'll spend as much time there as I
can.

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn.  Just look for a white 64 spitfire with
black top.  Oh yea,it'll have Nebraska plates!!

See ya there.