Re: Moss Motors on-line

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors on-line
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:42:34 -0400 (EDT)

> Kudo's to Moss for coming of "tech"-age...

I would like to add my kudos as well for another reason.
I ordered a new rear spring for my 79 Spitfire.  I had the
spring in my hand in 24hrs!!  When I compare this to the
time quoted by any of the local jobbers for even american
car parts they don't have in stock this is phenomenal.

I will be ordering more stuff from them in the future!!

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |