Moss Motors on-line

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss Motors on-line
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:48:09 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'moss@mossmotors.com'" <moss@mossmotors.com>
Wow, I just visited their site.  Although I tend to purchase through TRF
because of pricing during sales periods, Moss sure has come through with
their web site.  Scanned images (PDF format) of all of the catalogs.
COMPLETE catalogs with prices and all.   Sales flyers; the beginnings of a
tech tip section.    Check it out at http://www.mossmotors.com/
<http://www.mossmotors.com/>

Kudo's to Moss for coming of "tech"-age...

Usual disclaimers apply...  Although they have moved up the suppliers ladder
for their efforts.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,

You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road...
TR3A's - TS25264L ('58 Almost Daily Driver)
& TS81802LO - ('61 Concours d'Wannabe)
Tampa, Florida (USA)