Re: Ignition Interference

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Interference
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 09:03:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

Thanks to everyone who replied on the radio and spark plug question,

I got a wealth of education on the subject.  I ordered a set of  resistance
wires from AutoZone and will stop up to Radio Shack to pick up some of the
suggested capacitors.

As I rummage through my old TR4 memory... I seem to recall those noise
suppressors being on my original car.

Thanks again.... this list is a treasure... and fun to boot

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)