Re: Electric Tach question

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Subject: Re: Electric Tach question
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 14:30:47 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, British cars list <british-cars@autox.team.net>
If the tach is a Smith's, similar to your TR3, then a Stag tachometer looks
much the same and is calibrated for an 8 cylinder.

8 cylinder engines weren't exactly common among british vehicles during the
years Smith's instruments were in common use.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm