Re: Heart of Bucks Auto Show

To: Chip19474@aol.com
Subject: Re: Heart of Bucks Auto Show
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 10:21:59 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chip,

Doylestown is my old stopping grounds but haven't been back in 12 years.  Grew
up
there in the 60's through 70's. As young teenager worked in a grease pit that is
no more. Shanked more than one golf ball at the old country club.  I moved away
in '82.  My folks moved south in '87.  Last time I was there I hardly recognized
the place.  I'm sure it has undergone even more changes since then.  Enjoy!