74 TR6 wiring (and still the horns)

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 TR6 wiring (and still the horns)
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 15:22:31 +0100
Would someone be able to e-mail me the correct wiring diagram for a 74 US
spec?
Still trying to sort out odds and ends with the wiring, fr instance there
was a purple and yellow wire dangling from the od relay (or the horn relay)
Plus the relay was wired weird according to my 72 diagram, but what do I
know, the od works fine (apart from that it doesn't disengage in reverse,
but I know that.)
Apart from that the horns still don't work, so any suggestions welcome. (to
recall, the button is ok, the horns are ok, may be the relay, if so how to
test?)

Thanks, Gernot