Re: Speeding tickets

To: 1eagle@home.com
Subject: Re: Speeding tickets
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 19:50:08 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Oh, I see, so he's allowed to travel faster than the rest of us and
potentially put someone's life in danger.....like not being able to stop in
time. If it's an emergency or just responding to a call the lights and sirens
should be displayed, period. What genius decided a high speed vehicle doesn't
need to announce it's approach. Oh, that's right he's got to '"sneak" up on
the bad guys.

What's next stealth ambulances and school buses that don't flash warning
lights? Just cause it's the law doesn't make it smart or right. The 55mph
speed limit was a law and it wasn't effective. My opinion is that the officer
was in the wrong.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L