why we do

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: why we do
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 18:31:27 -0400
On this current thread I would like to relate a very nice story that
occured in my household neighbor 3 years ago.
One pretty spring day my wife and 3 other neighbors where standing in
the street chatting, when one lady who very much hates old cars asked my
wife how in the world she could put up with me spending so much time in
the garage working on old cars all the time as she would not allow it to
happen at her house, to which my wife replied very quickly,=" it beats
the hell out of a bar stool"=. Never has the subject been discussed
across the fence since, quite a lady that shares her life with me and
both of "our" hobbies.