Re: TR7 sunroof "soft" top

To: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR7 sunroof "soft" top
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:41:23 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,

Actually, the TR7 Coupes were fitted from the factory from about 1977
onwards with a canvas folding sunroof made by Weathershield, then later
Edrose.  They filled the entire roof panel, not only part like the
aftermarkets do.

Later,
Brian

1981 TR7 DHC

--
|               Brian Furgalus                |