Re: Welding Inner Rockers

To: "David Sterrett (SA)" <Sterrett@ShenandoahAutomation.Com>
Subject: Re: Welding Inner Rockers
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:11:03 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
When I did my TR3, I used plug welds. I also have A Lincoln WeldPack 100 with
the gas kit.

I didn't use any weldable primer, I just painted the rockers inside and out
before welding them in. I drilled holes for the plug welds and assume the paint
burned off inside the rockers when I welded them.

I also used the 3M brushable seam sealer.