RE: PDWA wiring

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PDWA wiring
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:32:42 -0600charset="ISO-8859-1"

Check the switch on the handbrake lever. I think 76 was the only year that
the handbrake also activated the dash lamp. Perhaps your handbrake switch is
the reason the light is on and not the PDWA. (Refer to the wiring diagram in
your owner's manual or the 75-76 manual in the bentley).

The switch is located on the handbrake assembly under the carpet.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---