gauge rebuild costs

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: gauge rebuild costs
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:10:46 -0600
--------------9DC9B1C832314C5E80F728E4

i thought i'd share this info from nisonger with the list in case
anyone else is contemplating instrument repair/rebuild.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (engine at machine shop!)
Denver, Co
--------------9DC9B1C832314C5E80F728E4

From: "Peter Bayer" <nisonger@bestweb.net>
To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: catalog request
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:25:06 -0400
        charset="iso-8859-1"

If your TR6 is a car the instrument rebuilding costs are as follows:

           * Tach                   $105
           * speedo                 105
           * All Other gauges    75 each
All of the above prices are plus shipping. Our rebuilds are calibrated to
original factory specs and carry a one year guarantee. Current turnaround
time is 12-15 business days. If your TR6 is a motorcycle, the tach & Speedo
are $105 each plus shipping. For additional info, please phone us toll free,
Monday-Friday between 8AM & 5:30PM (EDT) @ (888) 781-6968.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Peter Bayer