wire welders

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: wire welders
From: "Shannon Cole" <shang@sonet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:36:31 -0500
Hello all,
     I know I've missed  all the information on welders in the past and now
I regret it, but I have a question concerning wire welders.My ground up
restoration of Tina Rose ( as my wife calls her the other woman) has
progressed along very well and am now ready to start working with sheet
metal. I would like some recomendations on what kind of mig welder to
purchase.Will I need one with infinite heat settings, like 1-10 or anywhere
in between, or will one of the economy minded ones with only 4 heat
settings work just as well?  Does it it really matter if it has a cold
torch or hot torch? Does anyone have knowldge of campbell hausfeld's mig
welders, or even the less expensive line carried by Harbor Freight

Shannon
59 TR3