Differential

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Differential
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:55:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My differential is weeping, and there is that thump sound, as well as a
general looseness to the rearend. Maybe the looseness is a bit of an extreme
adjective, but I'm not happy with the feel of the car. Also I'm running the
Diamondbacks, remanufactured radials, also don't know if this is creating a
different feel to the car, other than what I'm used to. Anyway, any
suggestions on what to do? Any sources on rebuilt Diffs, has anyone bought
the rebuilt Diff. from TRF? What is the best way for me to deal with this? I
would like to retain the only lung I have left, but I am a complete
knucklehead nonmechanic, but very willing to learn.thanks
Phil Smith
(95% there)