TR4/250/6-Fuel & oil pressure guage-Trailing Arm

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/250/6-Fuel & oil pressure guage-Trailing Arm
From: Highway Star <highwaystar@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:21:08 EDT
Hi folks-

Reading, with much interest, the personal views between the 4 and the 6,
I have to tell you that as owner of both a 250 and a 6 all this power
difference talk .....well.

Thanks to this list's continued support, knowledge, advise and
information. I have a few problems and need help.....

Fuel guage-I've got on interesting problem. Guage shows full perfectly,
but my gas tank is almost empty at just an 1/8 below the half way mark.
Is the guage screwedup or something else?

Oil Pressure-I show a constant and consistant 25 lbs, regardless of RPM
speed.  Idle or not. Guage screwedup or somethinng else?

If the guages are busted anyone have recommendations who fixes?

Trailing Arm-In need of a driver's side, for the TR250.  Anyone know
where I can get one...that might have a NOS part?

Regards-
Pouya
'74 TR6
'68 TR250