Save your money for your car..

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Save your money for your car..
From: Neil Castle <neil@eu.c2.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:08:37 +0100 (BST)

I have been spammed a few times at work with mails such as these, and now
they are coming through to my private email as well. I am sure everyone on
this list ignores most spam, but in case you are worried about Year2000
compliancy on your home PC, this is nothing but a scam so use your money
to buy something nice for your Triumph instead (which is guaranteed Y2K
compliant!)

>Is There A Time-Bomb Ticking In Your Computer ?

>Your Personal Computer has the Year 2000 "Time-Bomb" ticking
>inside it, and there is a good chance that Year 2000 "Time-Bomb"
>will destroy valuable records and programs,
>if . . your PC is not Year 2000 (Y2K) Compliant.

>"Y2K Test and Repair Fix" software will test your PC for that
>"Time-Bomb", and if it is there, then disarm it by making your PC
>- Y2K compliant.  It's Fast, . . It's Easy, . .It's Economical, .
>and . . It Works!

><A HREF=http://citygold.com/kplus>click here</A>

Neil

Berkshire, UK