References for roll bar and seat belt installation?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: References for roll bar and seat belt installation?
From: "Steve Myers" <steve@mindtribe.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:37:06 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"

Can anyone recommend a shop that has experience installing safety equipment
such as rollbars and seatbelts in the SF Bay Area? Or elsewhere? And what do
you think of them? I've heard "Racestorations" mentioned, but they're in 'ol
Albion?

Thanks for all the advice about making my '6 safer! As always, good to hear
from personal experience. I'll probably go with a decent rollbar and
seatbelts attached to it, possibly done by someone experienced with such
things.

Steve Myers
'71 TR6 CC62005