Re: Front brakes

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Front brakes
From: P Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:10:41 -0400
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Patrick,
Yes, the front axle seals are felt which was typical for the time.

WRT the brakes, As long as the caliper housing does not touch the rotor, I
think you are OK. I don't think the rotor needs to sit perfectly between both
sides of the caliper.  The Pistons on the caliper will position themselves such
that they apply equal force on both sides of the rotor.

--
Patrick Barber, Allen Park, MI
70 Spitfire MkIII FDU89984L