TR3 Camber

To: tr <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Camber
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:19:04 -0400
When I bought this car ('59 TR3A), I knew the front end was going to
need some work. So far, tie rod ends and silentbloc bushes. However, the
camber "looked" normal, i.e. the tops of the tires appeared to slant
outward a bit. After the tie rod job, this is no longer the case. Now it
looks as though the tops of both wheels are tilted in toward the middle.
Not good. Jacking up the car and pulling on the tops of the tires
results on NO movement or slop - otherwise, I wouldn't have passed
inspection 8^). Any thoughts as to what causes this or whether a tie rod
job would have had this effect? Thanks.

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT