RE: Prep for POR-15?

To: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Prep for POR-15?
From: "John E. Allen" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:35:15 -0500 (EST)
This sounds exactly what was recommended to me, but the difference was
using "Extend" rather than "Ras'o'nil"...and then Corroless...but I'll bet
that the results are about the same. Both of the products are liquid enough
to get into the small areas...

I wonder if Eastwood would make a definite statement on  using Corroless
over either of these products??

john