Re: Prep for POR-15?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prep for POR-15?
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:07:34 -0400 (EDT)
Skip,
I'm with you, I said this in a message earlier but my "Free Mail" ((TM) for
the Copyright police) seems to have a problem with multiple addressees.
I use "Ras'O'Nil"(TM) it's thin enough that I can brush it on or use a spray
bottle from "Home Depot" (TM) (smells like acid) then I paint it with
"Corroless"(TM). I did the TR6 chassis last year and nothing has come
back.
Andy

On 06/15/99 08:50 PM Skip Montanaro said...