Re: Lever Shock Suggestions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lever Shock Suggestions
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:53:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/99 10:05:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brooks@belcotech.com writes:

<< I've never tried anything that heavy in my lever shox, >>

Unfortunately I don't remember who suggested it, but it was someone who
should have known, that told me to heat some STP on the stove and pour it
into the otherwise stock shocks.  I did that on my TR4 autocrosser and it
stiffened it up a lot and has been OK for the past couple years (that being
said I'll probably find a puddle on the floor when I get home).

Don Marshall