Re: tire size for TR6 - AGAIN!!

To: Gary Ganoung <gg07165@spectra.net>
Subject: Re: tire size for TR6 - AGAIN!!
From: Terry Morphy <1eagle@home.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 16:35:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have been running Goodyear Eagle GT+4's, 215-65R/15 on my 74 TR6 for 8
years and have had no problems with rubbing or scraping.  The car was my
daily driver and in this area of Canada we get a lot more rain than snow.
I found the tires to be excellent in all driving conditions, certainly 100%
improvement over the original or replacement Red Lines.
Terry